Welcome to The Joint - Hilton Head! As your local chiropractor in Hilton Head Island, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Melbourne chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Hilton Head Island chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 26, 2016GaryIt doesn’t matter if you are trying to lift more weight at the gym, run farther or jump higher. Setting goals for yourself allow things to happen in ways you may never have considered. Setting goals is actually healthy for you! How is that possible? I’m glad you asked. The Right Stuff Goal-setting gives you a reason to ...
- May 18, 2016GaryVaricose veins. We’ve all seen them. Maybe we’re one of the unfortunate souls who suffer from them. Statistics indicate about 60 percent of adults get varicose veins as they age. Basically, all of us get to share in the unpleasantry. If you have spent most of your life toiling at a job that keeps you on ...
- May 10, 2016GaryAn Indian friend of mine swears by Turmeric. She says it is the complete package. Said it cures everything that ails you. After listening to her describe the medicinal benefits of turmeric I almost wish I was in a world of hurt just so I could see for myself whether she was really on to something. ...
- May 2, 2016GaryDon’t be fooled by the innocent disposition of the blueberry. I know what you’re thinking: “Oh it’s just a blueberry.” If that’s the case it sounds like you may be more impressed with size instead of performance. Little do you know that the small get-sand-kicked-in-your-face blueberry packs some HUGE benefits. And you’d be doing yourself an ...
- April 25, 2016GaryThe first time I saw a plank I was not convinced. It’s so simple, so easy looking that it’s hard to figure where the benefit is coming from. To do a plank, you lie down and extend your body by putting your weight on your elbows. It’s a linear thing: make sure to maintain your body in ...
- April 18, 2016GaryI wouldn’t go as far as saying that simple tasks are becoming more of a challenge, because they aren’t. But I will acknowledge that as I get older, staying sharp both physically and mentally is more of a priority! Scientific research seems to agree with me: More and more studies are showing that mental fitness can ...
- April 11, 2016GaryMy wife ruptured her Achilles tendon several years ago while doing step aerobics. Every case is different and although there are some men and women who find themselves laid out on the floor/ground flopping around like a catfish that just pulled out of a lake, for my wife it was actually very subtle. She even finished ...
- April 4, 2016GaryDoes this sound like you? Pretty much no matter what you’re eating, you instinctively grab the salt shaker (and maybe the pepper) and sprinkle a little salt on your food just to ‘spice things up.” Heck I know I do it. Or I used to, anyway. Too much sodium increases your risk for health problems like ...
- March 22, 2016GaryHere’s an eye-opener for you: For the first time in American history, there are more single people than married! Who’d have thought that singles would outnumber their married counterparts? In fact, according to a recent Gallup poll, in 2014, nearly 64 percent of Americans ages 18 to 29 reported being single. That’s a 52 percent since ...